Sunday, December 02, 2012

Winter is almost upon us - again.

It's beginning to look a lot like redundancy.  Every year I think about all of the things on my to do list, and all of the things I've been putting off all year, decade, and my life.  The pressures of my job can only go so far as an excuse, and the fact is I do my job better when I have a creative outlet, so... here is my promise to myself - starting now, I will:

1. Write more
2. Photograph more
3. Sing more
4. Find more music
5. For the love of all that's holy, clean the damn closets already

#1 - I'm taking care of it.  Not just here, but also here.
#2 - I would love to, but first I need to invest in a better camera.  Hmmm.  Christmas.  Hmmm....
#3 - Easy peasy.  I'm working on a musical project with my friend Bunny Knutson, and the love of my life Zak Claxton, and they're expecting me to pull my weight.  With enough practice I might even begin to sound better.
#4 - All hail the mighty Genius, and the occasional iTunes gift card.  Hmmm again.
#5 - This one probably won't get done until next year.  Ah well.  I tried my best.

And yes, I realize that if you look at the very first post of evey blog ever created on Blogger, they all probably look a lot like this one.

I know a special secret about this blog though....

This is the second time I have started it.


EDIT:  Holy crap, I got the closets cleaned out.

NEW EDIT:  AAAAAAND... the closets need attention again. <sigh>

No comments: