Sunday, December 09, 2012

I wish today were every day.

I swear, Sundays are just the best.  I sleep in, laze about with my darling, eat something ambitious for breakfast, and eventually get into a shower.  And then the REAL Sunday begins.

Like today, beginning with some mindless meandering around the Internet, followed up by a session of lyric tweaking for a song we're working on to make it more singable.  Then I go read for a bit while he lays down some bass and guitar, and eventually I decide it's time to eat something lunch-like, so I head to the Taco Bell for a truckload of tacos.  Yeah, that's right - Taco Bell.

Now I'm back and waiting for my turn on vocals, and then later we meet up with some friends virtually and play music trivia.

Honestly, I can't think of a better day.

No comments: