Saturday, December 08, 2012

Random Thoughts of the Day

Weird Thought of the Day:

People are essentially the same physically - meaning that barring any injury or birth defect, we all have 2 arms, legs, hands, feet, lungs, kidneys, 1 heart, stomach, etc. etc..  Identical in nearly every way.  Well, there are 2 genders, but within each gender we have the same anatomy.  So why do we have different blood types?  I can give to A's and AB's but not O's... but I can take blood from an O... it's like a weird blood giving pyramid.  How did that happen?


Gruesome Thought of the Day:

Sometimes when I'm driving home from work with the radio cranked up really loud, I can't help but look at the way the other drivers are driving and think, "When that jagoff runs his stupid beemer into me and sends my car flying into and over the car next to me, is this song the last thing I'm going to hear as I lay there mangled and bloody and slipping into unconsciousness?"


Happy Thought of the Day:

Is there anything more fun than cruising down the freeway with your stereo cranked?

1 comment:

Jess said...

Re: your happy thought...the answer is NO. Best. Thing. Ever. Especially after a long workday.